If sweating it out at the gym or cutting out on your favourite meals isn’t part of your weight-loss plan, you can try other other means to shed those calories.
- Before eating your meal, have a glass of water. This will trick your stomach into thinking it is full and then prevent you from overeating.
- Be mindful of your food portions. If your portions are too big then you’ll defeat your main purporse of trying to lose weight. Make sure you measure out everything you eat. Also, eat a light dinner and make sure you eat earlier in the evening.
- Replace your normal dessert with dark chocolate. You may be tempted to indulge in malva pudding, but dark chocolate contains fewer calories due to its lack of sugar.
- Don’t go starve yourself for too long. This will help prevent low blood-sugar levels that can cause you to crash.
- Keep moving. If you’re not going to hit the gym, the least you can do is make an effort and move more. Choose stairs instead of a lift, walk to your friend if they are closeby instead of driving, and instead of calling your colleague just walk to their office.
- Sleep more. If you stay up late at night, the chances are you’ll eat. This is one of the easiest yet effective ways to losing weight.