It may sound like a fairytale, but there’s always that one person whom you’ll meet and for reasons you can’t quite understand or explain, you have an instant connection that some relationship experts call a ‘soul mate’.
Believe or not, they do exist! We all have someone out there who’s meant to love us and accept us for who we are. You might have met them already or are still going to; either way, we bring you a few signs to help you recognise if the person in your life is definitely your soul mate.
- The first time you meet them, it seems as if you’ve known them for too long.
- You can communicate what you’re both thinking by just looking at each other.
- You feel challenged by them every day.
- Not everyone will support your dreams but they do, even if none of them make sense.
- When you’re mad, they know what to do to calm you down and help you cheer up. This also means they know how to get under your skin and how to avoid getting under it!
- No matter how long you’ve been together, the chemistry is always there.
- When they hurt, you feel their pain; when they’re happy, you share their joy.
- You don’t feel insecure in your relationship with them.
- They love you at your best and at your worst.
- You just know that this is the person for you.