With colder days here, our fashion sense changes and we turn to a lot of layering and bundling up.
Janine Binneman offers her five best tips on how to style and wear your favourite jewellery pieces in winter:
- Earrings the bigger the better! We can still see them in winter when we all covered up, especially dangly earrings.
- Long necklaces to wear with cardigans and jerseys to see past our scarves and have fun layering them.
- Think big, bold and colourful to brighten up the sedate winter colours. Add birthstones or Jelly gem rings to your stacking rings.
- Don’t wear everything you own at one time or you may look like a Christmas tree.
- Tassels, tassels and more tassels! To bring in colour, frivolity, movement and summer cheer.
Source and Image: Janine Binneman