There are many ways to up your game in bed and they have nothing to do with sex positions!
Sexual intercourse between partners is an important part of a relationship, but there is more to sexual intimacy than penetration. Take note of the following for an improved sex life:
- Enthusiasm: Showing genuine enthusiasm when physically engaging with your partner is a turn on for them. This is easier when you have open communication and ensure that you really enjoy the acts you are doing.
- Create ambience: Mood matters! If you’re planning to make love to your partner, build up to the event with great music; wear sexy underwear and splash on an enticing fragrance. Remember to ensure that your bed is inviting (toss off all the pillows!).
- Don’t overeat: It is difficult to work up a sweat when you feel so full that all you want to do is sleep. Avoid eating foods such as garlic that might be overpowering – unless your partner can match it with garlic as well.
- Take deep breaths: Believe it or not, slow and steady breathing relaxes the body and helps you connect with your senses. This increases your chances of reaching orgasm.
- Be passionate towards your partner: Give your partner your full attention when you’re together. This is great way to have a ‘conversation’ with your partner’s body and find out what is actually pleasurable to them.
- Feel the part: Set the mood, but stepping into the role of vixen in a sexy outfit or lingerie will help boost your confidence. Go on and buy that lacy negligee – you’re worth it!
- Pre-foreplay: Foreplay doesn’t only begin with kissing and touching. Seduce him with enticing messages and promises throughout the day to build up anticipation of the main event.
RELATED: Five Ways To Help You Orgasm