There are those who can’t sleep at night due to insomnia or stress, and there are people like me – we choose to stay awake at night. We just don’t want to sleep.
It’s either I don’t want to sleep or I just find it better to go through people’s IG pages in the middle of the night. I’ve noticed a few things that only happen when most people are asleep and never during the day. I’m quite sure you’ll relate if you enjoy being a night owl.
- The world is as quiet as a graveyard. You can literally hear a pin drop. This is the best thing ever for those who burn the midnight oil.
- Eating at midnight is not regarded as binging; it is a midnight snack – just like any other person can have a midday snack.
- There’s nothing as blissful as watching the darkness outside your window when it is completely silent.
- People who respond to your ‘hey’ texts are the best kind of people, simply because they are not sleeping as well and are willing to talk.
- You haven’t achieved anything in life until you have the ability to stop your microwave at exactly 00.01 seconds in order not to wake up people in the house.
- The best ideas come quickly at night. Jot them down.
- The morning alarm is SCREECHY; you have to wake up after all. Otherwise, waking up early is just a myth.