There are signs you can decode if you’re wondering if your new relationship is the real deal or just a fling.
Pay a little attention to his to habits and it is possible to tell just how much you mean to him, without him having to tell you:
- Never forgets what you say: A man who doesn’t take you seriously will not remember things you tell him. The one who remembers even the most trivial things you say is serious about you.
- He’s courteous: When a man cares about you, he will be well mannered towards you because cares what you think about him.
- He takes care of you: He will look for ways to make you feel better. It doesn’t always have to be in a monetary form, but things like him covering you up with a blanket when you’re feeling cold, serving you the best piece of steak or giving you his Wi-Fi password.
- He’s shows interest in your life: He asks how your day went and wants to know even the little details.
- He speaks to or texts you at night: You’re probably the last person he speaks to before he goes to sleep and the first person he thinks of when he wakes up.
- He keeps you in the know: You don’t find out via your social network that he’s out town or on a business trip. Even though he has no obligation, he directly informs you in advance of his plans.
- He ensures you are sexually satisfied: A man who doesn’t care about you will not care about your sexual satisfaction because it is more about his ego, or scoring another one in the bag. A man who’s really into you will give you the attention you want and need until you have completely reached your climax.