Looking for a great bonding session with your friends, while being pampered?
Every day is a good pamper day, but special occasions such as birthdays or bachelorettes are a given. Yet finding the perfect spot is never easy. Below are some tips and advice by Cape Town Beauty Bar on what to look out for when searching for a great pamper spot.
- Venue – This should be the venue and location. Can the venue cater for all your gal pals at one time and is it easily accessible to everyone? We all have that one friend that lives miles away. Once you have chosen the venue, take a look at the treatment menu.
- Unique treatment menu – Manis and pedis are always a firm favourite because who doesn’t like pretty hands and toes? But trying something new may just blow you away.
- Complementary drinks and snacks – Have a look at what refreshments the salon is able to give you during your session. It creates an additional relaxation factor to the day when canapés are served and you’re treated like royalty. Even a glass of bubbly on arrival can go a long way and there are only a few beauty bars that offer this.
- Budget – You don’t have to spend a fortune to look and feel beautiful. If budget is an issue, opt for one treatment instead of two. Value for money is important, so ask if there are any specials or packages available. Some packages may seem like a lot of money but there is often a discount involved so take full advantage, if you can.
- Read online reviews – If a beauty salon or bar hasn’t come highly recommended, look for one that does. Reviews are a reflection of what to expect, but bear in mind you’ll always get at least one person who didn’t have a good experience.