Food Lover’s Market is one of the latest food shops wanting to change the way South Africans eat.
From October 2017, Food Lover’s Market has partnered with the UberEATS aimed at redefining the future of cooking and food delivery. Simply order a kit of fresh ingredients with an easy-to-follow recipe from Food Lover’s Market and wait for Uber to deliver it to your door. Meal kits recipes range from topside roast to spaghetti Bolognese.
How to order a meal kit:
- Download the UberEATS app from the iTunes or Android app store.
- Login with your same Uber account credentials, or set up an account.
- Select the dish (or dishes) you want to make.
- Press ‘place order’ and wait while your meal kit is prepared, or track the status of your order on the app.
- An Uber delivery partner will deliver your order to your door.
- Your receipt will be sent to your email address associated with your Uber account.
If you prefer to order cooked food because you’re a woman-on-the-go, just enter the address of where you want your food to be delivered to and the app will show you restaurants near you. For instance, if you’re based in Fourways, Johannesburg you’ll find:
Images: Food Lover’s Market, Instagram