Cold feet does not make a person happy, so we’ve got a few tips to help you keep them warm and toasty…
- Start Warm: Before you leave your house, make sure you’re wearing closed shoes, socks and insoles to for warmth throughout the day.
- Don’t wear boots while driving: Your feet will get damp due to the heat from the aircon and cause your feet to get chilly.
- Dress Up: If the temperature has plummeted, make sure you dress in layers for added warmth. This includes wearing socks, boots, scarves, gloves and coats.
- Apply heat: If you don’t want to go to sleep with two ice blocks at the end of your legs, soak your feet in warm (not hot) water before slipping into bed for a better night’s sleep.
- Cuddle bunnies: It helps you have a sleeping partner who is warmer than you! Gently slide your feet against their legs and feel their heat work its way through your body.