If you’re finding it difficult to get to the gym, there are other ways to stay fit.
- Start your day with a workout – In this way, you won’t have a chance or even an excuse to skip it later.
- Keep it short but intense – If you don’t feel like a long workout session, keep it short but intense.
- TV commercial breaks – Watching your favourite soapie? Get up and burn some calories as soon as the commercials come up.
- Get a fitness partner – You’re less likely to cancel a class you’ve scheduled with a friend than when you’re going alone.
- Drink more water –Other than improving your workout performance, drinking a lot of water will help your body burn more calories or fat.