We all have that one friend we go to for fashion tips because their style is always on fleek. We are that friend and can tell you how they manage to pull an outfit together.
- Must-have staple – Your wardrobe must always contain clothes that can go with any outfit, e.g. blue denims, crisp white shirt and sneakers.
- That one clothing item – There’s always that one clothing item in your wardrobe that build an entire look around.
- Accessorise – A few tasteful accessories can turn your dull outfit into the latest trend.
- Statement items – Just one glamorous statement piece can zhoosh up any outfit.
- Good shoes – Purchase good quality shoes that are comfortable and will last.
- Ready-to-go outfit – Have a go-to outfit for those days when you have no idea what to wear.