It may feel great, but you don’t always have to cuddle after a steamy session with your man. There are other things you can do to keep your relationship aflame.
- Go on a date – Usually couples start by going on a date and then they head home for a lovemaking session. Do it the other way round, hit the restaurants afterwards.
- Hop into the shower or bath together – It might sound like an excuse to save water, but you’ll be more relaxed so fill up a bathtub. Take it up a notch by lighting some candles, and relax.
- Hit the pillow – And this is not pillow talk… sleep! Don’t feel bad about it – you’re exhausted, so it is allowed.
- Do your thing – Like we said, it is not always about cuddling so if you need to read your e-mails or catch up on the news, do it together!
- Go to gym – You can burn even more calories by fitting in an hour’s exercise at the gym.
- Eat – Apparently sex makes you hungry, so indulge in whatever delicacy you have in your house. After all, you have to replace those calories you’ve just burnt.
- Talk about it – Tell him what he did during your lovemaking session to turn you on, and if you’d like him to continue doing it, let him know.
- Do nothing or do it again – Doing nothing is equally good; lie in bed, relax, have a conversation or do it again if you’re both game.