‘A lady doesn’t kiss and tell’ is archaic thinking and a recent survey has women confessing that they share their most intimate moments with their girlfriends.
A recent study conducted by Victoria Milan asked 8 407 of its active female members from 21 countries (including South Africa) what they share with their girlfriends about their sexual encounters. Men can be certain that every time they take a woman to bed the following seven topics will be discussed:
- Duration of the encounter will cross the lips of women from Belgium, Finland and Norway. These women will have been observing the amount of time it took him to approach her and to ask her to come home with him right down to the minutes, hours or days they spent in the bedroom. How long did he spend on foreplay and if they had sex more than once, what was his recovery time?
- Size of a man’s penis is the first thing women from Ireland, Poland and South Africa will ask their girlfriends; if it wasn’t the right size, how did he make up for it? Technique with fingers, tongues and spending time ensuring she is fully satisfied will count for more than massive size.
- Manscaping is a concern for women from the US, Australia and Denmar. Was he trimmed, waxed, shaved, styled or au naturel from the top of his head to the tips of his toes? It’s a matter of personal preference, but the ladies suggest men have the same expectations for themselves as they do their women.
- Women from France, Spain and the UK tell us the words you say before you get her to bed are important, but what about the words whispered once you’re between the sheets? Was he commanding in bed? Was he sweet? Did he tell you he loved you in the first five minutes? Was there nervous chatter, or complete silence?
- Smell and taste are significant factors for all women, but are the most popular topic for analysis for women from Switzerland, Austria and Sweden. Was he a smoker, drinking something strong and did he brush his teeth before taking her to bed? Was his skin salty, sweet or sweaty? Did he assume she would go down if he hadn’t taken a shower first?
- The need to have her right here, right now will intrigues women from Netherlands, New Zealand and Hungary. That said, gents should ensure their partner is open to the idea of sexual encounters in a restaurant bathroom or a public park on the walk home. Sometimes the fact that it started in the hallway and ended up on the kitchen floor is enough.
- Stamina is important to women from Germany, Italy and Czech Republic, who pay attention to how hard he gets and how long he stays that way for her.
Victoria Milan, Founder and CEO of Sigurd Vedal, said the morning-after conversations are a great opportunity for competitive women to showcase their sexual prowess. “Women share intimate details with each other as it shows they can attract amazing men who take care of them both inside and outside the bedroom. We also know that if he’s great, this information will only be shared with the closest of friends, to avoid predatory women coming after him.”
“The conversations between women are very open,” says Vedal. “They’ll tell their close friends both the good and the bad, spots and all. At the end of the day, it’s important to be able to have a good laugh when things don’t go so well in the bedroom.”
Source: Victoria Milan. Images: iStock