Do pimples camp out on your skin whenever you have your period?
Comfitex gives us a few tips on how you can deal with these hormonal breakouts.
- Hydration is key. Try an oil-free moisturiser to keep skin balanced during this time.
- Pamper time. Use a moisturising or exfoliating mask to relax and treat yourself while you’re going through something not so nice!
- Be gentle. Look for skincare products with ingredients like chamomile or green tea to soothe inflammation and even things out.
- Be consistent. Be proactive with your skincare regimen rather than reactive, so you can nip any impending issues in the bud.
- Consult a doctor. If you have any persistent issues, be sure to consult a healthcare professional.
Source: Comfitex. Image: