Not hearing your partner say “I love you” to you every now and then can lead to discontent but, the truth is, sometimes they don’t have to say it; they can just show you.
Not everyone comfortable with verbal expressions of emotion, so they’re probably declaring their love for you through their actions rather than three little words. You might also think true love is about getting gifts and being surprised with flowers, but it’s always the thought that counts. So, if you’ve been wondering about the extent of your partner’s feelings about you, it’s time to sit back and take notice of how they treat you and act around you.
Look for the follow ‘love signs’:
- Checks up on you when you’re feeling stressed and randomly texts you throughout the day.
- Sends you memes that they’ve seen on social media.
- Takes care of you when you’re sick or suffering from period pain.
- Lets you cry on their shoulder when you’re upset and cheers you up when you’re feeling down.
- Asks about your safety when you’re driving at night.
- Shows interest in everything that excites you.
- Protects you and warns you if you’re about to do something you’ll regret.
- Listens when you really need someone to talk to.
- Believes in your dreams and encourages you to pursue your goals.
- Runs a bath for you in the morning when you’re still sleeping or when you have come home from a tiring day at work.